Monday, July 16, 2012

Ghost Rider Spirit Of Vengeance


“Ghost rider Spirit of Vengeance” is definitely one of the worst movies I have seen this year. While the movie could have been promising due to the comics having such a big fan base, the movie tanked in my opinion.  I do enjoy Nicholas Cage on occasion. “Con Air” and “National Treasure” are fantastic movies. Nicholas Cage was an awesome pick for the job. I believe Nicholas Cage was not a good choice for the role in this film. The action sequences for the most part are brief and boring. When watching a superhero movie I feel I should get excited when the superhero enters the scene.  During “Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengeance” however, this was not the case.  This movie doesn’t even come close to the other Marvel movies such as “The Amazing Spider-man” or “Iron Man.“ Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor definitely dropped the ball on this Marvel movie. As some bloggers would say, Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor are an unpleasant duo. I completely agree in that case. I hate seeing a childhood hero movie that is so awfully done. It’s not like the filmmakers had to come up with original ideas about a storyline. What is so hard about following the original comics? Why change storylines when all the real fans want to see is the comic in action?

No comments:

Post a Comment